Hay there! Happy Friday! Today I thought it would be fun to share a few projects since we’re coming into spring.
The first two are a couple of fun crafty projects that can help you get organized and are ones that I’d really like to try for myself:
1. DIY Jewelry Holder by Michelle Baratta
2. DIY Room Decor Organizer – just a note on this one, I think I would paint everything the same color rather than leaving things as they are. Personal thought there.
Next off we have a couple of organizing videos that give some great ideas on how to sort through and make things functional!
3. Dollar Tree Kitchen Organizing by Our Farmhouse Life – this lady is just the cutest and she has great ideas to organize on a budget!
4. My Organizing Tips for Spring by RachhLoves – This girl I subscribed to, she’s just so cute and easy to listen to!
And finally after you made your organizers and have gone through everything, here is a video with tips to have a yard sale!
5. How to Have a Yard Sale by Howcast
I don’t know about your neck of the woods, but up here in Wiscony yard sales start out with a BANG in the spring and go right up until the first snow falls. I am looking forward to having one this spring to declutter even more!
What are some of your favorite organizing videos? Which one of these was the most helpful to you?